Download Your Free Woodworking Plan Below:
Thank you for subscribing and welcome aboard! Your first free plan has been sent to your email address.
Now if you don’t see it, please check your “promotions” tab (gmail) or spam folder. If it is in your promotion tab, drag the email into your inbox tab so that you will receive future free plans from us.
Traditional Bookcase Plan
Here’s a project that’s a lot easier than it may look and when completed provides a sturdy, great-looking place for your favorite books.
• It’s simple to build because all the pieces are screwed together, and store-bought moldings artfully cover the screwheads. There are no dado or dowel joints.
• After studying the measured drawing, you can adjust the length, depth or height to suit your specific needs. You can also use a different wood besides the oak or pine recommended in this project.
This bookcase gives intermediate woodworking students the opportunity to learn a number of important, basic skills, including measuring, cutting, marking, drilling, gluing, clamping and mitering. And after you build the bookcase, you’ll learn how to apply stains and finishes to protect the wood and keep it looking beautiful.
Traditional_Bookcase.pdf – Right click to save
Note: To view the file, simply right click on the link and click on “save link” or “save target”. This saves the file to your computer so that you can open it. It is a large file so opening the file in your internet browser will take a long time. For Mac users, hold Ctrl and click the link instead.
More Free Plans Coming Into Your Mailbox
Here’s a preview of what you’ll get getting in the next few days.
- Modern Side Table Plan
- Push Along Toys For Kids
- Colonial Washstand Plans
- Classic Book Shelf Plan
- Coat & Mitten Rack Plan
- A Fun Porch Swing Plan
- “Art Of Woodworking” 440-Page Guide
- And many more!
So keep a lookout in your mailbox for more free plans and resources!
Download 16,000 More Woodworking Plans!
Ian Fisher, Fort Mill, SC
“ If you are looking for best blueprints, illustrations and schematics to make any project hassle-free, I highly recommend TedsWoodworking! ”
Here’s What You Get When You Order Today:
- Instant access to all 16,000 woodworking plans with step-by-step details, photos, materials lists and more!
- Option to have everything on 2 DVDs shipped to your mailbox
- Lifetime membership access – No renewals, recurring fees or other charges
- Subscribers price of only $47
- 100% Risk-Free money back guarantee
Plus These Amazing Bonuses
- DWG & CAD Plan Viewer ($197 Value)
- 150 Premium Woodworking Videos ($77 Value)
- How To Start A Woodworking Business ($27 Value)
- Complete Woodworking Guides ($39 Value)